Who We Are
We are the body charged with overseeing the implementation and compliance of elections procedures in the pursuit of upholding our vision and guiding principles.
To maximize the opportunity for students to be involved in USC-governed elections at the University of Western Ontario, as candidates, voters and informed individuals.
- To ensure fairness and democracy
- To provide a manner of balloting that is efficient, effective, impartial and confidential
- To increase student awareness as to the occurrence of student elections
- To allow any student to be a candidate in an election, regardless of financial status
- To raise the level of debate surrounding student issues
- To protect the reputation of the University and the USC in the city and elsewhere
Meet The Team
Elections Governance Committee
Chief Returning Officer
Deputy Returning Officer
Manager of Finance
Manager of Marketing and Logistics
Manager of voter engagement